Advertising in search engines
Want to reach potential customers? Or be the first site that people see when they are searching for goods or services your company offers? If the answer is yes, you should get started with search engine advertising (SEA). A SEA campaign through Google AdWords is based on keywords. Separate bids can be set up for each keyword. Relevant ads will be triggered and shown when a search query matches one or more keyword from your list(s) of keywords. You only pay when one clicks on your advertisement. Thus Google AdWords basically uses a ‘No Cure, No Pay’ approach.
In addition, performance of your campaigns are perfectly measurable (in terms of Return on Investment). Next to Google, you can also through Bing Ads. Your ads will then be shown in Microsoft’s and Yahoo’s search engines.
SEA offers a lot of advantages for your company:
- Cost efficient: lower costs combined with more result (in terms of sales/leads)
- Increase reach among your target audience(s)
- Brandbuilding and brand awareness
- Performance of campaign is perfectly measurable
- Control over daily budget and cost per click by adjusting bids
All employees of Africa Business Communities Online Marketing Desk are Google AdWords Qualified Individuals, which means your campaigns will be in safe hands. Online Marketing Desk aims to set up and manage professional campaigns as well as provide expert consultancy with respect to search engine advertising and your marketing objectives in mind.
Want to know what we can do for you regarding Search Engine Advertising? Get in touch with one of our experts now: +31-629 06 87 83 or fill in the form below:
- Google AdWords Certified Partner
- Campaign management by experienced marketers
- Monthly/ weekly campaign updates with useful insights
- ‘No Cure, No Pay’ options
- Exposure on the world’s largest search engines